Andy Emulator creates a virtual environment to connect your smartphone and PC. This application creates a bridge between your devices, so that you can play your favorite Android game on the PC screen. The app perks its user with excellent features like unlimited storage, compatibility and a great platform to play games or videos and even control your apps.
The times have changed with technical advancements like this! Go trendy with the large screen experience. Leave a message on whatsapp or change your phone settings using your PC or even go to a social networking tour to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat. snesemulator blog help you with all information required to possess this magnificent app.
Andy Emulator: Description
To get the Andy Emulators, just sync the app with the Google Play account via cloud and get started over your Wi-Fi connection. Use your phone as a joystick and play with ease. It enables the user to get access to your local computer file system. It is equipped with camera, microphone integration and a developer support.
Enjoy playing games like Clash of Run, Candy Crush Saga, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Plants vs Zombies 2, Sims, Blood Brothers, Temple Run etc easily on the desktop. DraStic DS Emulator is an amazing emulator. To download it check out our blog. Get all your notifications on the PC itself. Operate all your Android functions on your desktop like viewing photos, saving or deleting a document. Run the app for a smooth computing and intuitive features are given below.
Key Features of Andy Emulator
- The emulator is a bridge between desktop and mobile computing.
- Great Wi-Fi connectivity is required to run the app.
- Andy is equipped with a clean user interface with extraordinary intuitive features.
- It seamlessly syncs between both your devices, i.e. mobile devices and your desktop.
- Unlimited storage capacity.
- Connect WIN/Mac with Android apps for launching, push notifications, storage etc.
- It allows the user to download apps from any desktop browser. The downloaded app directly get saved to Andy OS.
- Get mingled with your PC’s now! Enjoy Android games, social networking sites on the larger and sophisticated device.
- It is applicable for Window 7,8, Mac OSX.
- It comes with features like camera, microphone integration and developer support.
- It supports multi touch.
- It ensures most updated Android OS at all times.
- Get desktop push notifications.
- Available for free on the Google Play Store.
Download the Andy Emulator for your PC
Andy Emulator is your desktop mobile which is competent and a free Android emulator. It allows the user to use his smartphone as a remote control. Get access to all your instant messenger tools like Whatsapp, Whatsapp Plus, Hike, Messenger etc. The app is relevant and provides entertainment as well as a good communication tool. Follow these simple steps to get the free emulator for Android.
- Visit this address to visit the official page of Google Play Store.
- Why waste time? Tap on the ‘Install’ option present on the Google Play Store.
- The downloading process may take some time.
- Get going! Mirror your mobile and PC and start gaming or communicating on your Desktop.
How to Use the Andy Emulator?
The setup and installation is completed, now it is time to use the emulator. We bring to you some simple steps to acknowledge about the emulator.
- Step 1: After the downloading process finishes. It is important to approve a Windows Firewall request before running it.
- Step 2: Booting might take time. An Android Welcome screen will be visible.Click on start!
- Step 3: Login into your Google account and complete the screen setup on your tablet or PC. It may ask you to supply your Google account info for 1ClickSync, an app that allows to sync between Andy and your Android.
- Step 4: Look for an Android home screen. Rotate between portrait and landscape by selecting corresponding buttons located at the bottom of the Andy Window. Also you can download best snes roms which you can use to play SNES games. A full screen button will help to swing between fullscreen and window modes.
Andy Or BlueStacks Emulator: Why Choose Andy Emulator
Bluestack is a well known and popular emulator. But with the Andy Emulator in town, it has overthrown bluestack. The setup and interface is better in Bluestack emulator as compared to Andy Emulator. While the Andy Emulator facilitates with excellent gaming, productivity, misc and other options. Andy is a mind blowing app that allows various other intuitive features that overwhelm the Blustacks emulator.
The Andy Emulator is the ultimate key to play your favorite ‘Clash of Clans’ or ‘Candy Crush Saga’ and many others on a bigger space. The emulator is for the record breakers or the 24/7 texters. Download the amazing app for free and get in love with the awe-inspiring features. Hook yourself to your PC and enjoy HD games and social networking sites on the larger screen.